Congratulations on your new air-plant! Below are a few care tips to ensure you two will enjoy a long beautiful life together.
- You don't!
- Air-plants get all they need from air, sunshine, and water. No planting necessary! Cool, huh?
- When living inside, keep your air-plant within 3 to 4 feet of a window.
- Air-plants can live outside in indirect light with temperatures between 50 and 90 degrees. Be sure to bring them indoors when it frosts!
- Dunk your air-plants in a bowl of water or run them under the faucet. Misting may not get the job done.
- Water them twice a week. If they seem dry, you can give them an additional dunk.
- After watering, your air-plants should dry out within 4 hours to avoid rotting.