Hello! So you've successfully planted your succulent, huh?
No? Go back to Part One and read how. If yes, continue reading to learn the basics of how to care for your little guy.
- Succulents thrive outside, but they can lead productive lives inside as well. If they live indoors, please get them lots of natural light.
- If it rains for more than a day, bring your succulent to a covered area.
- When it gets below 40 degrees, be sure to bring your succulents inside.
Succulents are desert plants. They like a lot of sun.
South facing windows are the best for your indoor succulents.
- Very colorful (red, purple, pink) succulents require more sunshine while greener succulents require less.
- In general, water your succulents a couple times a month in the warmer months and only once a month in the winter.
- If you have a small container with no drainage, be especially careful not to overwater.
- The fastest way to kill your succulent is to overwater.